Monday, December 25, 2017

Caught Up On all Bee Blocks!!!

I am horrible and I hope you all forgive me, but I am now finally caught up and your blocks are on their way to you! I am just doing one post for all blocks that I was past due on.

First up is for Kimberly! This block was so fun and 
you are very generous in giving us all our own colorway to do! Thank you!


I can't get my photo to turn, but this suitcase was to Die For! Thanks Trish for letting us play!!!

I couldn't finish Sinta's I didn't have enough fabric and not anything from my stash matched :(

Calli's block was super fun to do and a fun way to learn how to do half square triangles.

Melissa this block is super fun and HUGE!

Shannon this was so fun to do! Great color choices and can't wait to see it all together.

 Stephanie's block was fun and lots of little pieces. I sent this a while ago. 

Thanks for all the amazing challenges you all bring and the fun blocks we get to experience. Can't wait to see what Corey bring's us in January.

XOXO!

Shari :)
Your Beehive Mama





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment